As part of my "better me" campaign, I decided to rekindle my on-again off-again relationship with....working out! I've gotten into various work out routines over the years, none of which I've stuck with for more than a few months. I guess my main problem with working out is that it just plain sucks. I've never enjoyed sweating it out at the gym, and I envy those that do. Sure I may feel better afterwards, but that's a poor consolation when I'm doubled over with side stitches and counting the minutes until it's acceptable for me to leave. We all know the health benefits of cardio and pumping iron, not to mention that it's supposed to help us sleep better, feel better, etc, etc. I guess I just wish working to have a "slammin' bod" and plaque-free arteries wasn't so miserable in the meantime.
So if anyone knows the secret to looooving your workout, please fill me in :)
No comments:
Post a Comment